Sparking Creativity in our Community
The Donor Circle for the Arts is proud to have granted more than $730,500 to emerging arts organizations in our region since its inception in 2008.
We will soon be accepting applications for 2019; please check back for details soon.
Eligibility criteria for arts groups requesting funding:
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations and individual artists with nonprofit fiscal sponsors
- Based in Santa Clara or San Mateo counties only
- Annual budget of $1,000,000 or less
Fits into one of six categories (Arts Education programs within each discipline will be considered)
- Visual Arts
- Media (e.g. film, digital media, etc.)
- Literary Arts (e.g. spoken word, poetry, etc.)
- All or portions of the organization’s mission must be to serve an underserved population (must be more substantive than simply donating tickets to underserved groups). If the organization’s main mission does not serve an underserved population, then the grant for which they apply must be designated to a specific project that does.
- Seeking project and/or general support grants
Organization representatives must be able to meet in person with the Donor Circle for the Arts on designated meeting date
- Please check back for information regarding RFPs for 2019-2020
Please email questions to Tobi Becerra at firstname.lastname@example.org.