You can simplify your charitable giving by establishing a donor advised fund at Silicon Valley Community Foundation. Hundreds of individuals and families partner with SVCF, utilizing the community foundation's services and expertise to realize their philanthropic dreams. Get started by opening a fund.
By creating a donor advised fund, you can organize all your charitable activities through one expertly-managed and cost-effective charitable vehicle. Your gift qualifies for an immediate tax deduction, and you can take your time deciding which organizations to recommend for grants.
The following are just a few of the benefits and services you receive with a donor advised fund.
- Expert staff with in-depth knowledge to help develop your charitable giving strategy and goals
- Gifts and grants administration. SVCF will issue payment to your chosen charities and handle deposits to the fund
- Flexible and strategic investment options as part of our $7.3 billion portfolio
- Exclusive educational and networking events for our donors and fund advisors
- An informative quarterly eNewsletter
- The opportunity to name your donor advised fund. You may choose to name the fund for your family or a loved one. You also have the option to remain anonymous or assign a unique name reflecting your charitable mission and values
- Access to your fund 24 hours a day through our secure online resource
- View more benefits and learn about how we work with you
A donor advised fund may be opened with gifts of $5,000 or more. A variety of assets may be used to open or add to a donor advised fund. To get started contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.450.5444.
Learn about all the types of funds offered by SVCF.