Silicon Valley Community Foundation is headquartered in Mountain View with offices and a conference center in San Mateo.
Headquarters in Mountain View
SVCF's headquarters is located on the third floor at 2440 West El Camino Real, at Jordan Avenue.
Our office is on the Mountain View side of El Camino Real. Because our neighbors across the street are in Los Altos, the address numbers vary in the number of digits and in the odd and even numbering.
Free parking is available under the building. As you enter the driveway from El Camino Real, the garage entrance is to the left of the building, marked by yellow posts. Turn right into the main garage entrance.
SVCF has eight visitor parking places on Level A, located immediately to the left of the main garage entrance. You may also park in any parking space painted green or white. Please do not park in the red parking spaces; your car could be towed.
Take the elevators to the third floor, Suite 300, and check in with the front desk.
Public Transit Options
San Mateo Office and Conference Center
Our San Mateo Office and Conference Center is located at 1300 South El Camino Real, Suite 100 San Mateo, CA.
Directions from the South (South Bay San José)
- Take US101 N.
- Take exit 414B to merge onto CA-92 W toward Half Moon Bay.
- Drive 1.1 miles then take exit 12B to merge onto CA-82S/El Camino Real.
- Drive .6 miles then make a U-turn at 13th Ave.
- The San Mateo Conference Center will be on the right.
Directions from the North (San Francisco and northern Peninsula)
- Take I-280 S toward San José.
- Merge onto I-380 E toward US-101/S F Intl Airport.
- Drive 1.0 mile and merge onto US-101 S.
- Drive 8.5 miles and take exit 414B toward CA-92 W/Half Moon Bay.
- Drive 1.1 miles and merge onto S. El Camino Real/CA-82 N via Exit 12B.
- Drive 0.6 miles and arrive at destination.
There is a parking lot behind the building. Once you've parked, please check with the SVCF receptionist about whether your meeting requires any parking displays or passes.