The 2016 Corporate Philanthropy Institute, presented by Northern California Grantmakers and Silicon Valley Community Foundation, will explore how companies and corporate responsibility professionals are demonstrating courage through their work. Expert speakers will help us understand where this dynamic field is headed and what kind of skills are needed for practitioners to thrive.
Now more than ever before, companies are taking courageous steps to positively impact communities around the world, addressing complicated and controversial issues ranging from human trafficking to climate change. Our ever-evolving world also requires companies to engage with NGO partners, employees and civil society in new ways – through philanthropy and other business integration efforts.
Corporate Philanthropy Institute
Thursday, Dec. 1
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel (formerly Sofitel)
Redwood City, California
This year’s Corporate Philanthropy Institute will engage more than 150 professionals working in corporate citizenship and philanthropy across the globe in big ideas and then break concepts down into usable strategies, approaches, and actionable plans.
Please note: This event is for funders and CSR professionals only. All NCG members and SVCF partners will be verified to confirm registration.
We are thrilled to have the following expert speakers present at the Corporate Philanthropy Institute:
- Franz Paasche, VP Corporate Affairs, PayPal - Opening Plenary
- Bryan Clontz, Founder and President, Emergency Assistance Foundation
- Doug Stockham, Executive Vice President, Emergency Assistance Foundation
- Bernard Boudreux, Director CSR, Target
- Cecily Joseph, VP, Corporate Responsibility and Chief Diversity Officer, Symantec
- June Sugiyama, Director, Vodafone Americas
- Mark Shamley, President/CEO at ACCP
- Neal Myrick, Director of Social Impact, Tableau
- Monika Bikert, Head of Global Policy Management, Facebook
- Olivia Khalili, Director of Yahoo for Good, Yahoo
- Ellen Weinreb, CEO and President Weinreb Group Sustainability Recruiting
- Jamie Barclay, Corporate Responsibility Manager, Symantec
For more information, visit the Northern California Grantmakers webpage.
Thank you to the following organizations for their generous support of the conference: