With our Philanthropy Now podcast series, we explore trends in the world of philanthropy, social impact initiatives in Silicon Valley and beyond, and look at how SVCF promotes innovative philanthropic solutions to challenging problems.
When Bay Area nonprofit Tax-Aid needed a new logo, it found a pro bono graphic designer on online platform Catchafire. In this podcast, Sonali Arurkar, vice president of partnerships for Catchafire, and Jill Sturm, executive director of Tax-Aid, sit down with SVCF’s vice president of community impact, Manuel Santamaria to talk about increasing the capacity of small nonprofits.
Sonali Arurkar, vice president of partnerships for Catchafire,
Jill Sturm, executive director of Tax-Aid,
Manuel Santamaria, SVCF's vice president of community impact.
What you will learn:
- How SVCF works with Catchafire.
- What Catchafire is and how they make an impact.
- What the mission behind Tax-Aid is.
- How Tax-Aid has been using volunteers through Catchafire.
- How Catchafire smooths communication between non-profits and volunteers.
- What the future of Catchafire looks like.
Resources from this episode: