Silicon Valley Community Foundation is excited to introduce our inaugural Corporate Responsibility Impact Awards!
The five CR Impact Awards will recognize companies and individuals from around the world who demonstrate leadership in corporate responsibility. The awards ceremony will take place on Thursday, Dec. 1 at the Sofitel in Redwood City from 4:30-6:30 p.m., immediately following the Corporate Philanthropy Institute -- a day long conference open to corporate responsibility professionals.
The awards ceremony will be a celebratory gathering of more than 150 leaders from the corporate citizenship community to honor successes of the past year. The event is free -- register now!
We invite the public to submit nominations for the CR Impact Awards, to recognize the individuals and companies that are contributing outstanding work to the CR field.
Nominations for the following awards will be accepted online June 15 through July 31:
- Company of the Year - Awarded to a company that, through its activities and partnerships during the previous calendar year, clearly demonstrates its commitment to CR programs as part of its core business values.
- CEO of the Year - Recognizes a CEO who demonstrates superior commitment to CR, from his/her personal commitment to charity to demonstration of leadership in his/ her company’s corporate responsibility programs.
- Practitioner of the Year - Presented to an individual who provides a gold standard example for his/her efforts in corporate responsibility. This is a prestigious award that gives the CR community the chance to celebrate the work of a leading colleague in the field.
- Emerging Practitioner of the Year - Recognizes an emerging change-maker who strives for excellence in the practice of corporate responsibility. This award is an opportunity to recognize the work of an emerging colleague in the field.
- Partnership of the Year - Award to a company that has established a strong and multifaceted community partnership with a U.S. or international NGO and continues to develop and deepen the partnership for increasing societal impact.
- A company and/or its employees may be nominated for up to two awards.
- Individuals, companies and partner organizations may nominate their peers, colleagues, clients or themselves for the awards.
- Nominees are not limited by geography or industry.