Did you know you can establish or add to a fund with any of the following?
- Cash (cash equivalents, including credit card donations)
- Marketable securities
- Closely held, restricted or pre-IPO stock
- Real estate, partial interest in real estate or promissory notes
- Transfer of a private foundation
- Tangible personal property
- Royalties and distribution rights
- Business Interests, including partnerships and interests in LLCs
- Virtual currency
SVCF partners with higher education institutions to help facilitate gifts of complex assets, like restricted stock, real estate, business interests and virtual currency. Public or private, small or large, universities will be able to accommodate their donors’ gifts with some help from us.
Is your asset not listed here? Contact email@example.com to learn if SVCF can help.
We recommend you consult with your financial or legal advisor to identify the optimum asset for your personal situation. Please contact SVCF prior to initiating your gift so we can be prepared to assist you the moment you are ready to open or add to your fund.